Mordred

[INACTIVE]Deathwatch

Aye, thank you all for attending the event! I'm so glad to have been able to turn Deathwatch into what I originally planned for. You're all great.

3 minutes ago, Traius said:

always remember sir vendal

7nQkReW.png

best corpse rper 2017...

edkEI8P.png

https://curiouscat.me/mordred

Ask me anything, server related or no.

It looks nice and all but I am unsure what the purpose is?

For all it was worth, "the old" Deathwatch had a purpose even though almost all of the members executed it in faulty way.

Is this new attempt at Deathwatch going to be ran with the same style of keeping neutrality through chaotic means, or is it more event oriented? I read that their goal is to eradicate the Legion, albeit I'd hate to see a Forsaken/Undead guild (finally!) go to waste because of non-interactive public agenda!

Appreciate replies and if I'm interested I'll go apply! :)

10 minutes ago, Darnassus said:

It looks nice and all but I am unsure what the purpose is?

For all it was worth, "the old" Deathwatch had a purpose even though almost all of the members executed it in faulty way.

Is this new attempt at Deathwatch going to be ran with the same style of keeping neutrality through chaotic means, or is it more event oriented? I read that their goal is to eradicate the Legion, albeit I'd hate to see a Forsaken/Undead guild (finally!) go to waste because of non-interactive public agenda!

Appreciate replies and if I'm interested I'll go apply! :)

While Mordred participates and hosts 1802 (open world Hillsbrad) it is not in any way canon to the main Deathwatch storyline, which is in Cataclysm. As the person pretty much doing events for it I've made it clear that whatever happens outside of the guild's phase (unless I allow it) is not canon to the guild's storyline.

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

creature.png

3 minutes ago, Mordred said:

We now have all new art decals thanks to @Tia!

You're welcome. Only took a couple of minutes and you've contributed to the community with your patches, so I thought I'd return the favour. (:

Event 5 - Blood and Iron has been concluded. Along with the Wolfsbane arc.

No next part this time, as I am stepping down from the position of writer for unspecified reasons. It's up to Mordred if he decides to lead the guild's cata storyline or continue into Legion himself, but I am no longer part of it.

Edited by Rogan

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

creature.png

I'm sorry to see the departure of Rogan. He helped me achieve the vision I always wanted to bring to life with Deathwatch, and for that I thank him. Without his volunteering I believe we'd be a bit set back.

On the bright side, we now have a new writer, Zenn, who will be picking up where we've left off in a new series of impactful events! Him and I will be writing them together and taking a whole new turn in to another alley.

As always: thank you to everyone who participated in todays event.

edkEI8P.png

This guild looks very compelling and while I haven't RP'd a forsaken in a long time, this has renewed my interest.

6 hours ago, Sashka5337 said:

This guild looks very compelling and while I haven't RP'd a forsaken in a long time, this has renewed my interest.

Feel free to join us on the Discord and fill out the form, we'd be happy to have you! :) 

edkEI8P.png