Scarlet

[Interest Check] Pre-Culling Stratholme

So I've had an Idea to host stratholme, set before Arthas came in and fucked them up. Would be alliance races that are present around the time of warcraft 3 (Humans, High Elves, Dwarves, etc). Storyline would focus on fending back the Scourge's slow advances.

find me on discord @Lehvie#1473

or just find me on a certain other server.
have fun boys

Interesting idea, don't know how'd you'll pull it off since Stratholme was considerably a large city, from my understanding.

Wouldn't mind checking it out though.

Just now, The Winston said:

Interesting idea, don't know how'd you'll pull it off since Stratholme was considerably a large city, from my understanding.

Wouldn't mind checking it out though.

For the moment, the plan is probably use the map that already exists for it. Truth be told there's no need for a massive open area when people pick maybe 3 spots to gather

t h e i n n

have fun boys

How do you explain the plagued grain and the overrun scourge quarter? Just lock em up ?

8 hours ago, Adam said:

How do you explain the plagued grain and the overrun scourge quarter? Just lock em up ?

it's an interest check only right now. planning is still going into how we handle the rp area

have fun boys

make it focused only on the city w/o any of that open world bullshit and ill bite 

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

creature.png

58 minutes ago, Rogan said:

make it focused only on the city w/o any of that open world bullshit and ill bite 

That's the idea, but since I have to work around some of the culling of stratholme map parts, some parts of the map are going to be planned for events only (like the scouge and burning areas.
Player housing is probably going to be the only thing outside the main city.

have fun boys

I had a similar idea on another server where the players would be the citizens. Fleeing from Arthas and the dank purgers or the undead. Think left 4 dead ish, but medieval...Oh and a brutal DM >:D

I think this would be pretty cool to see.  Stratholme has always been an interesting concept for RP to me, a more rustic Elwynn in my opinion.

I say go for it!  I'm sure you'd get numbers if it's pulled off well enough.  And I'd furthermore: be interested in how you make the city.

fdfgsdfgs.png

1 hour ago, Insomnia said:

I think this would be pretty cool to see.  Stratholme has always been an interesting concept for RP to me, a more rustic Elwynn in my opinion.

I say go for it!  I'm sure you'd get numbers if it's pulled off well enough.  And I'd furthermore: be interested in how you make the city.

as it is, the idea is to use the culling of Stratholme map. The damaged parts of the city will have to be built outside and use portcullis as teleporters (this is necessary anyway because of invisible walls, so it wouldn't be jarring or anything

have fun boys

Could be interesting!

Edited by Eva

There was a Fall of Lordaeron guild on my previous server. I enjoyed it very much; my high elf was supposed to have died during the events of the guild, but the storyline was never finished.

I'd love to see another guild or phase set in the Third War era!

Edited by Witch

Epsilon_Ohana.png