Sign in to follow this  
Romeo

hi im stuck

qECDQbC.jpg

i cannot login on any of my characters, i have disabled mogit, i've waited, but it doesn't load anymore than this. stuck in loading screen forever. this is the cause of a update you guys have done, and it's preventing me from logging in. but it is a nice login screen. good job on that login screen.

I've had the same problem and it also seems to affect Retail in a way that causes Retail to crash, whenever I open the game, or cause some of my addons to never make the game loadable again.
Edit: Or give one extremely long loading times.
fV24UAD.jpg

Edited by Xeno

7 hours ago, Xeno said:

I've had the same problem and it also seems to affect Retail in a way that causes Retail to crash, whenever I open the game, or cause some of my addons to never make the game loadable again.
Edit: Or give one extremely long loading times.
fV24UAD.jpg

This should have absolutely no effect on your retail client unless you've placed Epsilon and your retail client in the same folder.  I recommend checking, and if this is the case --reinstalling retail in another place because your files would have been changed.

8 hours ago, Romeo said:

qECDQbC.jpg

i cannot login on any of my characters, i have disabled mogit, i've waited, but it doesn't load anymore than this. stuck in loading screen forever. this is the cause of a update you guys have done, and it's preventing me from logging in. but it is a nice login screen. good job on that login screen.

I would recommend checking if you have the custom mogit, I'm not sure if it's been solved but it has caused recent issues and should be patched soon.  If that doesn't work, then try clearing your cache.  Finally, if that doesn't work backup your WTF if you have TRPs you want to keep, and delete it.  

If none of the following works, then I'd recommend you contact a GM or a System Admin to solve the issue.  Of course, I'm sure Azarchius and/or Derymyr have been made aware of the issue.

fdfgsdfgs.png

I had to have my Mogit undownloaded to actually login.

7161db656ac1eb8681cb73b8d4ea4755.gif

Sign in to follow this