Sign in to follow this  
Sorkar

Forum Post Being Removed

I am not sure if you are aware, but I believe there is a bug with the current forums that is causing certain posts to be removed. Luckily, I was able to get a picture right before the phenomenon happened.

I doubt this was a bug, it was probably deleted on purpose for the sake of the staff not wanting people to view it

7161db656ac1eb8681cb73b8d4ea4755.gif

Hmmmm, I pondered that, but then I dismissed the thought as that would be very strange. It is a community, after all, and as a community, we should all be aware of what is going on. Removing posts would result in people not knowing what is occurring, which can have horrendous results. My only thought is that it is a bug with the forums.

As the great Kel'thuzad once said...

Leave well enough alone. Your curiosity will be the death of you.

2l9v22k.png

My Characters (Forum Bios WIP)

Spoiler

=Main Characters=
Aurina Silverfaith - Void Elf Barbarian (Berserker)
'Shade' - Void Elf Rogue
Zaetha - Blood Elf Bit- ... Warlock...

"The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn." - Thrall.

The topic was moved to the staff section so that we may still view it but not expose it to the public because Witch decided to leak sensitive internal information in it. I have removed the link.

sSHRE9G.png

Sign in to follow this