Kitty

[240] Light's Harbor

I’ll just you know... lurk in your discord if that’s fine and see if I’ll make a char for this.

Though this looks nice ❤️

7161db656ac1eb8681cb73b8d4ea4755.gif

Overall, this city is a comfortable looking, Alliance-esque city I have ever visited, it's well structured, wide, not clumped, quite lacking tooltips on tavern signs for example.

It's easy to get lost but you find yourself where you need.

The port is beautiful, the best ever made so far, the minus is the guard force being mostly, common in outfits but understandable that they are Argent Crusade.

Structure : 9.5/10

Lore : 9/10

I will definitely make a character for this guild in the near future, still needs a black market for better shady businesses. :^)

willy1.PNG2017-07-23 00.26.45.jpg

This is the best phase this server has right now in my opinion. Owner does her best to make it as cozy and enjoyable as possible, sacrificing many roleplays herself just to DM certain things for players. This is what I call quality. Toptier stuff Kitty.

10/10 would turn into a skeleton and get speedbanned again

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

creature.png

IC:

There's been rumours of the avalance slowly being cleaned up west of the forest to open a passage to a certain elven ruins.

IC: 
The workers by the avalance are slowly breaking through! They can almost see the light from the other side! The ruins will finally be free to investigate in a couple of days!

(Which means, going to host events soon there!)

Hey Janna, what did you use to make that map? It looks really nice.

Acf089i.gif

4 hours ago, TheKnightTemplar said:

I call Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, Someone is being hunted down in the phase for pushing a half-ork child into the water! what say you in your defense?

hqdefault.jpg

Seems like the right thing to do to hermione granger mudblood magneto-mutant looking ass mix-race creatures, don't you think?

Updated the thread, switching the Ruins of Haruma and Tower of Gadieth now to accessible place. :)

Hi there, been visiting Light's Harbor the past few days and I really like it! I would like to join the Guild and Discord if possible. I joined the Discord but cannot speak in any channel.

I would like to join the guild and discord the same. Seems the only active -in number- phase so far. Right?

On 1/4/2018 at 8:13 PM, Vojtik said:

Looks kind of dead recently.

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

creature.png

@Vojtik Oh, it's just the holiday season. Now that it's over, we're slowly picking up again with new interesting story ideas, first event being on Saturday!