StrikingSpear

Phase Time Bug

There's currently an issue with the command .ph set time, once you set a time and either leave the phase or the server crashes, the time will randomly be set to something completely different. For example:

I set my phase time exactly as the server's time, when I relogged or when the server crashes, I come back to find that my phase time has been changed to either five hours or ten hours ahead and have to reset it again.

Hopefully it'll be fixed soon! Thanks! <3

Hey there, and thank you for the bug report! :)
Apologies for the slow response but it has now been added to the list of bugs that we'll be working through in the near future!

#Soon™ - // Xeslite

@Azarchius Actually I have issue with that as well. But I paid no mind to it. Sometimes feels like if you set some kind of time, it makes the time go faster in the phase to catch up to IRL time.

It seems to happen with either one. Set time permanent doesn't even seem to work at all. 

OH! Also, sometimes when some other time is set that's different from server time, only half of the new people who freshly join the phase see it. So some people see it to be day time, the others see it as night time...