Sign in to follow this  
Maeralya

[Interest Check] Blood Elf Guild Doomed to Die

You know how there's two sides to this? You either despise all elf roleplayers, or you are an elf roleplayer...well, don't be the former here. It's obvious this is meant for those who are the latter...or at least that hidden minority that are tolerant / enjoy RPing with them even if they aren't one. THAT BEING SAID. Here's my latest interest check (as I'll never put work into a guild that nobody seems to want to do. Waste of time.)

I'm sure you all know of my past work by now from both here and other servers. Most established was Adventure Company, though I've also done the custom lore guild of Chronicles of Veruna, and the Dragon Age guild of Anarthius (or was at least a part of its officer group.) All of them have shared the similar idea of massive stories filled with events that take the guild on a true and proper adventure through the world they are based in. Well, this is no different! I give you....

The Reliquary

For those of you who don't know, The Reliquary is a canon group in lore that is essentially the Horde version of the Explorer's League and run by the Sin'dorei. It is a SIN'DOREI order though accepts the aid of other Horde allies for an extra protection / hands to do all the work. Thus, when a friend and I were talking about how Blood Elf guilds ALWAYS fail we looked back at all the ones we've seen and noticed that they all seem to have the same story; "We must reclaim our homeland!" Great. Fantastic goal. You know what the problem is? It's been done in lore and therefore you already know the ending. It never gets very far because of this amongst other problems. So instead, I'm making a Blood Elf guild (which will accept other Horde races with limit) that focuses on the adventure and exploration of the world in search of artifacts, wealth and lore. "But James, this sounds just like Adventure Company." Exactly. Thats the POINT! It's essentially Adventure Company, but for the Horde and based around the Sin'dorei. 

So. Who'd be interested?

lol. your copying your own guild idea!! haha!!!!!!

Edited by DavidTwo

I'd be happy to join on one of my not-so-active belves :D And I am not just saying it and then not feeling like doing so, I genuinely would like to do this. I think I heard of this Reliquary guild on Paragon, have you been there, too?

coollogo_com-22769966.png

If I can be that one person that everyone OOCly or ICly (maybe both) hates I will totally make some edgy Blood elf and join

7161db656ac1eb8681cb73b8d4ea4755.gif

24 minutes ago, Anubis said:

I'd be happy to join on one of my not-so-active belves :D And I am not just saying it and then not feeling like doing so, I genuinely would like to do this. I think I heard of this Reliquary guild on Paragon, have you been there, too?

I've not, no. I've just decided to make a Reliquary guild because it fits into my niche of RP.

Did someone say a guild where I can breathe life back into my OG character and dig up useless things for H I S T O R Y ?

52 minutes ago, Myomeme said:

Did someone say a guild where I can breathe life back into my OG character and dig up useless things for H I S T O R Y ?

no :b:ls

6 hours ago, Romeo said:

I'd see if glaeweth fits in here. Sounds awesome!

aren't you alliance you fucking WITCH

zxZaKpL.png                

S3SCCwW.png            

b6BCJ5k.png

3 hours ago, Norshar said:

aren't you alliance you fucking WITCH

nothing stops me from shredding blood elves

I'm down.

EDIT: Also, encountered one Reliquary member already. Alicia! Definitely interested. If the people I played with see this, pm me here and stuff.

Edited by sauvage

Alicia is me. My characters OOC name (originally meant for my Half Elf, but trp switched to my retail blood elf character who the guild char is based on.)

I am currently working on creating the proper guild thread for the guild. The actual in-game guild is also already up, as is the discord for it. That being said, official launch is still a bit off as I need to design some events to kickstart the guild less everyone be bored and leave. That being said, I am already inviting people who show interest to the guild should I meet them IC and they have the patience and knowledge that there's nothing yet for them to do in it aside from casual RP amongst guildies and other people we interact with.