Sign in to follow this  
Kitty

Huge list of suggestions

Hello, dear Dev's, GM's, and System Admins! Since I have a lot of suggestions right now, I'll just pile them up into one post! I've tried not to overlap what has already been suggested.

1. Phase owners could have their ALT characters also marked as "Owner" in their phases with all the same rights, so we don't need to promote our alts to officers to be able to do stuff in the phase.

2. ".lo music/sound" It could work similary to ".lo skybox" but instead it gives ID's to the sounds/music so we could play them in our phases!
yay!

3. The log-in music! Please let us be able to play it in our phases! I know MindScape begun to work on it already but think he dropped it for other stuff.

4. ".phase info" could also show us what Skybox / Music is currently default in the phase.

5. ".ph set music default" could set a default song to play in the phase instead of the one that usually plays on that map.

5.1 ".ph music list add/remove" could perhaps que up 2-3 or even more songs in a list that then play in a loop. Simply doing ".ph music list" could show the currently listed music.

6. Light objects! Let us light up our phases! 

7. Books. Let us be able to write books and set them around in the phase. Could work similarly to the phase forge with the phase forge command of ".ph forge item create book" which makes the book spawn as an object that we target. Then ".ph forge book title" and ".ph forge book page 1 <text>", something along the lines! 

That's all for now! Thank you! o>

All of these are terrible suggestions!! Denied!

Jk

I like these. Also - for the login screen music playing in-game. @Sadriel ;) 

Edited by MindScape

MEwmZ8k.png

j0R3peR.gif