Sign in to follow this  
Scarlet

The Bard's College

Whispers in the streets of many towns have recently been focused on something called simply "The Bard's College", Though not truly a school, it's said to be a fairly popular gathering place for those interested in the arts. It's said many Musicians, Storytellers, Poets, Artists, and even actors visit to share stories and teach each other what they know. Recently under renovation, it seems it should be reopening soon. Maybe it would be nice to pay it a visit for some stories, music, and a good time!

find me on discord @Lehvie#1473

or just find me on a certain other server.
have fun boys

Phase is currently being built, I'll post a proper phase thread when it's finally ready.

have fun boys

bump

Rhyme the shit outta ya enemies

Edited by Romeo

*Vicious Mockery intensifies* I want to learn how to kill a Worgen by telling him his mom was a french poodle!

The idea of making a bard or something of the likes has intrigued me for sometime.  Perhaps you'll give me an excuse to get to it.  I'll give this thread a bump for sure, needs more ground.  Good luck!

fdfgsdfgs.png

sorry to be slow about saying this, but this project is kinda halted for the moment. I need lighting gobs, which aren't likely to be added any time soon. More to the point, I've had zero interest in rp in the past few months

have fun boys