Sign in to follow this  
Daerevardul

Gob teleport add syntax addition

Hello!

I would suggest to adapt the syntax of the ".gob teleport add" commands to conform to the way ".worldport" and ".gps" work.

Right now it only allows for an X, Y and Z coordinate along with Orientation (#o), this prevents you from being able to teleport to another map entirely without first visiting the place and using the GUID of the object that is the teleporter.

The other two commands allow the usage of coordinates in the format of X, Y, Z, Map ID and Orientation (in the case of ".gps" it provides the coordinates in exact taht format if you click on "copy coordinates").

If .gob teleport add would support the additional variable of MapID you could spawn in a teleporter that leads to another map without having to leave the area or lose sight of the object you are currently building, provided of course that you already know the destination coordinates and map ID. Or in my case I could just create custom mage portals on a whim without having to spend my time in loading screens twice to continue an RP for example!

Cheers

Daerevardul.