Whether you're a convening group of farmers or a guild of heroes, this is where you'll recruit new people to join your ranks. Or perhaps you're looking for a friend to join you on your adventures? Perhaps you need someone to roleplay your child/wife/fish in a bowl.
The Codex holds all the information about the Heroes of Epsilon, a patchwork book of pages from old journals including stories, letters and memoirs. Your story begins here, make an introduction worthy of the Gods, or tell a story about an adventure. There is more to a character or place than one might think.
Вы являетесь инициативной группой фермеров или гильдией героев? Или, возможно, вы ищете друга, который присоединится к вашим приключениям? Быть может вам нужен кто-то для ролевого отыгрыша вашего ребёнка, жены или рыбы в миске? Именно здесь вы сможете привлечь новых людей в свои ряды.
I’m going to host an NPC creating contest for the Epsilon community! 😄
Together with the staff members of Light’s Harbour (Phase 240), we want to challenge the Epsilon community into putting their creative minds on making an NPC that they'd want to see in the public phase of Light's Harbour!
The NPC creating contest starts on Monday the 28th of September and lasts till Sunday the 4th of October 9:30 PM CEST (Amsterdam) / 2:30PM EDT (New York)
Everyone will get one week to create their NPC! On Sunday we will gather at the Inn of Light’s Harbour, have a good time and view the creative work of everyone that has attended and of course pick our winners!
Please read through the rules and the rewards! Hit me up if you have any questions! 😄
1. If you’re making a reference/meme NPC then please keep the references indirect.
2. No racist, sexist, NSFW, LGBT unfriendly or generally unpleasant designs.
3. Light’s Harbour is a cold environment, so your NPC should not be wearing highly revealing clothes.
4. Please keep your NPC lore friendly/canon! Custom lore is not allowed!
5. Due to the phase being used for public RP I’d ask of anyone wanting to use an exotic design (Exotic: A creature/race that you can’t select from the “New Character menu”.) to DM me with details.
6. Representing hostile factions such as the Burning Legion, Cult of the Damned, ect… Are not allowed.
7. Your NPC must have at least 3 dialogue lines. (each not longer than one paragraph) You can submit these together with your NPC.
8. Spells are allowed within reasonable parameters. No extreme flashy spell casting or spell effects that overpower the presentation of your NPC.
9. The Light's Harbour staff will spawn your NPC at the Inn on Sunday along with its active spells, emotes and lines! Submit everything, including NPC ID to Turkish Dad#1453 after you finish your NPC design!
👍Your NPC will gain points on the following aspects 👍
- Creativity of your design
- Outfitting of your NPC
- Spoken lines your NPC will say/emote (At least 3)
- A short lore friendly backstory of your NPC
After each submitted NPC has been viewed the scores will be given by the Light’s Harbour staff team. Out of the competition we will pick three winners, thus there are three rewards!
🏆First place reward: 30 Euro together with a character art portrait made by Kitty.
🥈Second place reward: 20 Euro together with a line art character portrait made by Kitty.
🥉Third place reward: 10 Euro together with a character portrait sketch made by Kitty.
Don't hesitate to hit me up if you have any questions! Thank you for reading and hope to see you Sunday! 😁
Turkish Dad#1453 & Light's Harbour Staff Team!
TALKING HEADS - SPEAKING IN TONGUES
HERE COMES THE COWBOY DEMOS - MAC DEMARCO
DEPRESIÓN SONORA - DEPRESIÓN SONORA
LEE JACKSON & BOBBY PRINCE - RISE OF THE TRIAD ORIGINAL SOUNDTRACK
MISFITS - BEWARE (EP)
A SILVER MT. ZION - HE HAS LEFT US ALONE BUT SHAFTS OF LIGHT SOMETIMES GRACE THE CORNER OF OUR ROOMS...
JERRY JEFF WALKER - RIDIN' HIGH
THE SMITHS - THE SMITHS
BRISTON MARONEY - CARNIVAL