Whether you're a convening group of farmers or a guild of heroes, this is where you'll recruit new people to join your ranks. Or perhaps you're looking for a friend to join you on your adventures? Perhaps you need someone to roleplay your child/wife/fish in a bowl.
The Codex holds all the information about the Heroes of Epsilon, a patchwork book of pages from old journals including stories, letters and memoirs. Your story begins here, make an introduction worthy of the Gods, or tell a story about an adventure. There is more to a character or place than one might think.
Вы являетесь инициативной группой фермеров или гильдией героев? Или, возможно, вы ищете друга, который присоединится к вашим приключениям? Быть может вам нужен кто-то для ролевого отыгрыша вашего ребёнка, жены или рыбы в миске? Именно здесь вы сможете привлечь новых людей в свои ряды.
First time posting but by no means new to Epsilon. My name is Sedrian and I'm here to give you a brief rundown of the Mereldar phase in hopes of sparking some interest in finding others to join the development team for Mereldar.
What is Mereldar?
Set at the starting point of Warcraft 3 where all previous lore remains intact
Set in an Alternate Universe where the timeline will differ going forward
The main phase is a HD reconstruction of everything north of the Thandol Span, this is where the main story takes place
I am currently 1200+ hours into the rebuild so a lot of the work has been done
What is needed?
NPC creation and dialogue
The phase has been built with a great emphasis on precision and detail, something I will look to continue forward. Whilst a master builder is not something that I require, it should be said that quality is important and those looking to join should be open to growth and criticism in order to achieve the best result, every day is a learning day!
There are lots of NPC names and dialogues referencing WC3/WoW/other games to create a sense of fun and this will continue forward.
Please check out the screenshots attached and if you feel this is something you can commit a bit of time to and would be passionate about a great end product then please message me on Discord: Sedrian#1056 and if you have any questions please post them here so I can answer publicly to save repetition!
Type of Bug: Interface-related(?)
• Description: ObjectMover's tint panel's Auto-Update incorrectly setting up Saturation values.
• Evidence (Chat message/Screenshot):
• Steps to reproduce: Selecting an object without any Saturation while the Tint-Panel is set to "Auto-update"
• Expected result: Saturation to display it's number.
• Observed result: When a Gob doesn't have any Saturation value, the ObjectMover will show it to be 100, making any further Tint-changes update the Gob and saturate it.
• Reproduction rate: 100% when an object is selected.
• Additional information: It does not automatically Saturate objects, it merely displays the wrong value, however when the window is being used, it will Saturate things properly using the slider.