Sign in to follow this  
Timemaker

Hi I have some questions

Hey everyone, new to this server but have been RPing for a long time since TBC in other WoW RP private servers. I was just wondering how this server works. Is there a perpetual phase? Or is it your typical All GM server kind of deal?

Thanks.

Welcome to the server mate! Since this is an all-gm server, mostly intended for roleplay, everyone is a gamemaster capable of building things in their own phases that you get attached to your characters. With really simple building commands, and really deep character NPC forging, it's actually awesome. You can find phase commands by typing .phase in game, or .commands for starters.

Above is NPC forging tutorial.

https://wow.gamepedia.com/Night_elf

Above is the best race in world of warcraft. If you want something to roleplay, this is the badass thing you're going to love. Read upon them, and then make a character based on their culture and pretend to be that character. Welcome again!

Welcome to the server, Timemaker! Romeo summed it up beautifully. The only thing I would add to his post is that players can create their own phases to play in. There is also a main phase and a hangout at the character spawn location (.tele start).

We operate like an all-GM server with an emphasis on RP, so most of the commands are designed to help people build with gameobjects and NPCs so they can advertise their phases. If you have any other questions please feel free to let us know!

Epsilon_Ohana.png