King of the Mushan

The Journal of Kazaan Dhuross, Final Entry

Final Entry-

This is it, I know it. Five years of work is about to pay off here, mark my words. They don't think I can do it. The Mayor of Goldshire doesn't think I can do it. They don't believe that I can put my soul into this catalyst, but I know it will work. Finally... Finally I have perfected the spell. Just a hint of a Caulson Matrix and plenty of Third Level Structural Supports and I know it will work! Finally, I can be rid of this frail, aging body. This plague that ails me so will be a thing of the past, and not a second too soon. Another week and it would kill me. But this... This body... No mortal ailment can bring it down. No vagaries of time will end this body. All it needs is my soul... I should begin now. Let this be my final words to the world: Do not remember me as this frail mortal coil. Remember me as Kazaan Dhuross, the Mage that solved the Soul Catalyst! The Man that cheated mortality...

Edited by valorous141

You have my interest.

I just hope this is not the last time we've heard about this mage who cheated death, he seems like a good concept.