Sylkan

GMT availability

Hello. Is the server based more on the US or EU people? As to know when most of the people are up to RP. And also, each phase has a different time and lore?

IDK if there is more US or EU people (tho if I would have to pick I would say EU), but the server is most active evening-night server time.

Yeah phases have different time and lore - you can find everything here from canon storyline RP, through slight head canon, to fully custom world phases.

Edited by Vojtik

I'd say it honestly varies.  I know of a lot of US players, but I'd say most of us are EU.  Myself, I am Canadian.  But I've seen plenty of Swedish, British, and even Spanish RPers about.  So there's a nice bit of variance in player-base.

fdfgsdfgs.png

59 minutes ago, Insomnia said:

Myself, I am Canadian.

C A N A D I A N WEWWWWWW

On-Topic: In my opinion there is a handful of Americans, Five (GAY) Canadians, and then the rest would be EU. If you are fearful of not getting any RP since there is a lot more players (in my opinion) on EU times theres no need to worry in my mind since you can just ask in spawn or look to one of the possible phases that are on at that current time.

Dont judge me how i'm barely using any punctuation, have grammar mistakes, or something else I fell asleep at 6am and woke up at 7am never to sleep again and im DEAD

7161db656ac1eb8681cb73b8d4ea4755.gif