Sign in to follow this  
Pumpkinbot

Miri

And it sucks that Paragon sucks. That used to be my RP home for, like, six years. But as time went on, staff started to change, drama cropped up, and even the server's admin himself was fed to the dogs and resigned.

So I'm looking for a change.

I'm still not entirely on board with the phasing idea, personally. I liked Paragon's big, changing world. It felt like a world we all lived in, rather than personal bubbles of canon that don't really affect anything. But I'm willing to give it a shot. Theorhetically, I can -make- a phase that's a big, changing world, I'd just need the people. Ah, well, food for thought.

Anyway, hi. You'll likely see me on Miri, my draenei priestess, first and foremost. I may not be able to actually log in for quite a while, but I caved and downloaded Discord on my phone, so I may be able to RP there.

Best you change the title not to stir drama, but welcome to Epsilon.

zxZaKpL.png                

S3SCCwW.png            

b6BCJ5k.png

Welcome dude! Sorry to hear about Paragon. Always liked that place, really was a home for me for a long time. Still is to be honest.

I can see where you're coming from, I spent quite sometime on Paragon m'self.  However, it's good to see you around.  Welcome pal.

fdfgsdfgs.png