Sign in to follow this  
Silverstride

Tis but a flesh wound!

Hello all! I've rped on a few servers over the years now and I can't resist giving Epsilon a try on it's day of release. Look forwards to seeing you all, and take me out to dinner first if you plan to spawnkill xD

On another note I have played a variety of classes, the two I am most prominent in being the old fashioned Templar and of course Demon Hunters (Years before Legion). Elves and demons are what I mostly stick to, including mixes of the two, but I usually stick to kaldorei and quel'dorei out of preference. When I'm not doing anything of that sort I may also be messing around with death knights as well, as I went for a long period playing them after I got bored of paladins ironically. When it comes to wow I'm either usually rping or consistently reading up on lore, sometimes both at the same time, so I'll be happy to meet new people and learn new things here!

58ylhj.jpg

Edited by Jango756

Hi there Silverstride, welcome to Epsilon! We're stoked to have you here, and you're just in time for launch day!

I'm looking forward to seeing you in-game!

Epsilon_Ohana.png

3 minutes ago, Witch said:

Hi there Silverstride, welcome to Epsilon! We're stoked to have you here, and you're just in time for launch day!

I'm looking forward to seeing you in-game!

You too! I've already posted an intro to one of my main characters in the codex of memories, and now I just wait xD