Sign in to follow this  
Apoapsis

Periapsis

...because if there is a periapsis there needs to be an Apoapsis

I'm bad with introductions.

Anyway a little bird told me this server is cropping up as soon as Sunday evening, so I've decided to create an account and get myself introduced.

One thing you should know is that I'm a massive nerd and I love writing. I consider myself a veteran roleplayer and I like to think I have a decent grasp of World of Warcraft lore.

Character wise I'm an elf person, at least until someone decides to remodel humans to look like humans (Que: Whole set of reasons why I won't RP anything else). Get some sliders in here because my eyes can't handle it. (Yes I know they're Vrykul descendants but I still want to be skinny.) When I'm not bashing on WoW models I like S C I E N C E, so don't be surprised if I make some kind of tinker or a technomage along the line dependent on how things work here. Otherwise I like the idea of demon hunters, mages, warlocks and .... the list goes on. There is no doubt I'll be experimenting with a couple of characters from the beginning; but once I set on the ones I like I'll probably be playing just that. I'm not altomanic.

Less corruptive energies may include druid characters and/or monks. Definitely something that can punch. Not a commoner that does boxing though.

That'd be all. <Awkward wave.>

See you all in game, Sunday evening.

Edited by Apoapsis

Hey there, Apoapsis! Welcome to Epsilon; we're super excited to have you on board as the administration gets ready to launch!

Epsilon_Ohana.png

hello friemb

welcome to server

is good have u xD

--

Shitty, not at all witty jokes aside, welcome to the server.