Sign in to follow this  
Danker and Danker

[REQUEST]: Custom Skin

So, erh. One of my characters has gone under a very large amount of corruption and one of her arms at the moment is that of a Fel-orcs. Since the female Fel-orc skin already exists, I suppose this couldn't be too far fetched, but I want it to look similar to the male models ingame. Little bit bigger, disgusting looking etc, I'd also love the glowing demon-hunter eyes on this Orc-skin or a way to obtain it as well. I kinda want this before I RP with this character over @ Fel-forged. I would fucking love it if you did this. :3

TLDR: Female Orc Stukov but with Fel-orc arm, if possible.

Some references bellow. (Screenshots)

http://prntscr.com/fx5ccr (The arm)

http://prntscr.com/fx5dvv (The eyes)

Edited by Danker and Danker

Textures are mirrored aside from the face. So if done, it'll have to be done for both arms.

25 minutes ago, Destruin said:

Textures are mirrored aside from the face. So if done, it'll have to be done for both arms.

It is possible to re-UV the orc model, re-texture the desired skin, and then add/weight the fel orc arm. It wouldn't screw up the entire model if done carefully, though everyone would see it for that hairstyle/skin or whatever mesh you ultimately overwrite.

Fel corruption spreads across the entire body and typically results in death. If your character survives this process she should be a full-fledged fel orc. In my opinion, why not just use the fel orc models from 6.2 or the skin available from character creation? The request itself is rather advanced and would take time to complete.

Edited by Witch

Epsilon_Ohana.png

1 hour ago, Witch said:

It is possible to re-UV the orc model, re-texture the desired skin, and then add/weight the fel orc arm. It wouldn't screw up the entire model if done carefully, though everyone would see it for that hairstyle/skin or whatever mesh you ultimately overwrite.

Fel corruption spreads across the entire body and typically results in death. If your character survives this process she should be a full-fledged fel orc. In my opinion, why not just use the fel orc models from 6.2 or the skin available from character creation? The request itself is rather advanced and would take time to complete.

wouldnt you have to turn the said texture  into a creature, or make it apply for all orcs that way though? As in the re uv not saying you'd make all orcs, fel like that

Edited by Destruin

WELL, The Fel corruption process is being slowed through runes on the arm and other magical enchantments, of course this is only prolonging the inevitable. If it can't be done that's fine I was just curious IF it could be done.