Sign in to follow this  
Silcore

Hello!

Hello,

I'm Silcore. o/ I hail from EchelonedWoW, Divinity-X, Legacy, and so on. I've been around a lot, and while I spend most of my time on retail lately, I wanted to stop in and check out Epsilon again. A friend of mine gave me a poke about the server restarting so I decided to swing by.

I'll see about copying my retail client and getting online sooner or later.

Good to see all the familiar faces again.

Edited by Silcore

Welcome man! Scary to think how many years we've sat playing wow all the way back to Echeloned isn't it?

Just now, Romeo said:

Welcome man! Scary to think how many years we've sat playing wow all the way back to Echeloned isn't it?

Yeah. Lots and lots of years spent behind a computer screen. But I've had lots of fun, so I guess it can't be a total waste. :P

Just now, Silcore said:

Yeah. Lots and lots of years spent behind a computer screen. But I've had lots of fun, so I guess it can't be a total waste. :P

Somehow I can't help but to think wow improves a lot of skills if you let it, like english for instance! I don't think I would be where I was without wow. If you got any questions btw just ask me on the forums through PM or in-game on my character Glaeweth! Welcome again man. <3

Hi there Silcore, welcome to Epsilon!

You're definitely a familiar face. (:

Epsilon_Ohana.png

Hey, I remember that name!  Welcome to Epsilon Legion!

Vraul