Sign in to follow this  
LothOfOkney

A Salute to the community from Loth of Orkney

Hi, my name is obviously not Loth, but i got used to using this name for RP purposes so y'all can use that name, I'm a 22 year old dude from Barcelona, About me, all im willing to say that I'am an International Relations student and that I fkn love skating, you'll probably get to know me if we RP together. I've been playing WoW since 2015. Overtime it has become one of my favourite settings along 40k and Star Wars (not the new bs films).

I mainly have experience roleplaying in spanish servers (Los Errantes as well as a few private servers), however i've also had experience in Argent Dawn (EU) as well as in SWTOR. Overtime, my goals, once i get used to roleplaying in english, are to participate in the making of events (As back in Los Errantes I usually DM'd) and have enjoyable experiences along great RPers.

Its gonna take a while to know at least a couple of rp groups / guilds so if anyone is interested/willing to show me around or perhaps even invite me to an event I would greatly appreciate it.

I play a Stromgardian paladin, here is the link to his backstory:

https://forums.epsilonwow.net/topic/2909-loth-of-orkney-characters-profile/

?