Sign in to follow this  
KaiyneIlldion

NPC Forge Addon Race Update & Stop Changing the Race MogIt Update

So these files are UNOFFICIAL updates to two addons. The Epsilon NPC Forge, and MogIt. If you haven't caught on to that by this statement, then...I'm sorry.

Epsilon NPC Forge:
+Added all the available NPC races to the dropdown menu in the NPC Forge.

MogIt
-Commented out lines in MogIt that changed the npc race/gender to the selected preview combination. Basically I made [Epsilon NPC] -> [Equip NPC with Items] stop changing anything about race and gender.

----------Readme in the file----------

First and foremost, I offer absolutely no manufacturer warranties, rebates, promises, guarantees, refunds, reimbursements, psychiatric help, or otherwise anything. I only offer these files. The risk you undertake is yours and yours alone. If it does not work, I can not help you.

WHAT IS IT:
These are modified files that bring some very small measure of improvement to two addons many use daily. 

The Epsilon NPC Forge (part of the Epsilon Addon Suite) has been updated to include all races currently in the game. You're welcome.

MogIt has been modified to stop updating npc race/gender upon equipping said npc with an outfit in MogIt. You're welcome.

HOW TO INSTALL:
Drag and drop the included folders into your _retail_/Interface/AddOns/ folder and overwrite the files. 

CHANGELOG:
0.0 - my face when realizing that I can just fix this myself.

0.1 - Modified Epsilon NPC Forge to include all available races in dropdown. Modified MogIt to STOP CHANGING THE FREAKING RACE AND GENDER WHEN EQUIPPING THEM WITH OUTFITS OMFG IF YOU DO IT ONE MORE TIME I'M GOING-....*ahem* sorry...

EPSILON_MOGIT_UPDATE.zip

Edited by KaiyneIlldion