PinkyNeko

Pinky's Introduction

After being bored to death on a server that is somewhat more popular but filled with cliché people that do nothing but whine all day long. I was suggested to come here and I did.

So, with an attempt on finding new people to roleplay with as I have only one person I know on this server, I'll introduce myself.

I'm PinkyNeko, but people usually call me Pinky. I like pink and cats and Japan.

In case people want to know or suspect things from my name. Yes, I'm female and no, I'm not looking for a relationship. :| My characters might though

That aside, I have been roleplaying since 2008 I think. It wasn't all wow roleplay servers but that is where I spent most of my time, watching some servers die and new ones arise.

On the last server, the one I come from, I figured out that I'm not that bad at building phases. I'm very ambitious with my projects but I tend to get a new idea and forget about the other completely.

That said I get A LOT of new ideas for everything. So expect eternal WIP TRP's and phases. :/

Next to roleplaying, I like to play other games on both PC and PS4. I don't have an xbox.

The games I like to play are Dark Siders I & II, Darksouls I, II and III, Ark: survival evolved, PUBG, Stardew Valley and so many others.

I draw random things when I am bored or I write a story and forget it the next day.

So that's pretty much all I can come up with for now. Feel free to ask me any questions you have. :)

Can't wait to log in on the server and play with you all.

Welcome aboard, I doubt anyone will try to hook you up. We are not creeps here.

Or I don't know.

willy1.PNG2017-07-23 00.26.45.jpg

The less you mention that the less it will happen. Anyway welcome, nice game tastes.

1456231808359.gif