Sign in to follow this  
HomicideJack

Is it safe to come out now?

Hi. A lot of you may know me, some may not, but I recognize quite a number of names here - both team members and players. After having been subjected to the absolute moral degeneracy of RPH and subsequently getting banned from that awful server for no actual reason, I lost all desire to RP whatsoever and focused on real life. Well, I heard of this place a little while back and decided to finally get around to checking it out.

So how is it? What's the quality of RP here, the population, et cetera?

Hi Jack! Been quite a while, I hope things have been well since we last spoke over the .. not so bright rainbow. ;)

I believe Epsilon is quite good. The roleplay quality is far better than what I was dealing with previously, and the population is steady, allowing the Discord, announce chat or any phase to be populated and bustling with activity. 

edkEI8P.png

https://curiouscat.me/mordred

Ask me anything, server related or no.

That's good. I've checked out a few RP servers since thinking about returning to the scene, but they all seemed to fizzle out in less than a month. This place looks really promising, especially since that it's nearly up-to-date with retail's release version. I found that really neat.