Beira

Mod Stand Indefinite

Firstly, I'd like to suggest that the "mod stand" command should just be changed to "anim" to save us all a bit of typing, but the real point is in making player animations last until cancelled out with the 0 animation. Just as "npc emote X r" makes NPCs perform an animation indefinitely until otherwise changed, it'd be nice if "anim # r" allowed players to perform animations even while moving until they change it or relog.

stand is 5 characters long, anim is 4 characters long. Not much difference what we have to type.

The looping is a bit annoying. Perhaps emote or anim could be implemented for 1-shot anims?

21 hours ago, Grandmaster Pa said:

stand is 5 characters long, anim is 4 characters long. Not much difference what we have to type.

The looping is a bit annoying. Perhaps emote or anim could be implemented for 1-shot anims?

"mod stand" is eight letters, and a space; I'm sure I could contract it further, but "anim" is simply four, and attempting just "stand #" prompts the error message "There is no such command". It's a minor thing, but it's really more a sense of logic. How does one arrive at "mod stand" as the command for performing PC animations rather than just "anim"?
And I'm really wanting the looping. If I perform an animation, any movement ends it. I'm wanting to be able to keep performing the animation despite moving.

20 hours ago, Vojtik said:

Do you even Macro?

Do you even understand how limited macro spaces are, the amount of other macros I make for various purposes, and that I'd need to make a macro for every animation I'd intend to use in RP, and that the point is I'm looking for the command to keep going while I move which a macro wouldn't truly provide?