Norshar

Elandris Roy'sith

1 minute ago, narda said:

also nordrassil was active for longer than 10k years

Eh? Ok what? War of the Ancients took place 10000 years ago (+- few years). The tree was planted pretty much right after the war.

I'm just starting to think you may not know much about the lore

3 minutes ago, narda said:

what the fuck gives you the thought that it could possibly be solved by simply "15000-10000"

Well the simple fact that for the 10000 years the elves haven't aged. So you just take their age now, subtract these 10K years and voila you get their actual physical, natural age.

thats not how that works

besides, do you think the second the immortality was removed every elf above the age of "5000" as you say it is just dropped dead

>illidan
>azshara
>tyrande
>malfurion
>maiev
>literally any fucking elf in lore born before WotA

stop crying lad, every single dh is probably far above the age of 7000 and thats giving you the benefit of the doubt

Oh nice, except Furion, Tyranda and Illidan were very young during WotA, like in their 20s, Azshara is empowered by the Old gods and was magic infused boss even before; and Maiev ok, she gets the point. However do you remember her younger brother, Jarod? His wife died of old age and illness shortly after W3. And as I said 5000 years. that means that any elf born 5000 years before WotA is till well and alive.

Also I say that 5000 is too much in my opinion for one simple reason: There were no night elves more than 15000 years ago, there were only dark trolls. We know this from chronicles.

Edited by Vojtik

1 hour ago, Vojtik said:

Oh nice, except Furion, Tyranda and Illidan were very young during WotA, like in their 20s, Azshara is empowered by the Old gods and was magic infused boss even before; and Maiev ok, she gets the point. However do you remember her younger brother, Jarod? His wife died of old age and illness shortly after W3. And as I said 5000 years. that means that any elf born 5000 years before WotA is till well and alive.

Also I say that 5000 is too much in my opinion for one simple reason: There were no night elves more than 15000 years ago, there were only dark trolls. We know this from chronicles.

it doesn't matter how hard you want to argue, there are elves at around the age of 10k, that's just how it is. stop talking about it.

Of course there are elves older than 10K, if you haven't noticed I said it like three times For last 10K years the elves were time immortal = no aging.

What we were talking about is "natural age" = how old can elf be, if it was not for said immortality.

4 hours ago, Vojtik said:

Eeh. Assuming that natural lifespan of Elves is well over thousand years? What a bold assumption and most likely incorrect. Maybe crank it down a little. 

yeah malfurion and illidan just straight up died after the well of eternity was destroyed

[Gunmar] says: "I can't believe this 'Arahi' woman went down so fast. Storm my arse."

GUd5X5D.png

Spoiler

wye3c336bj4.jpg

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

4 minutes ago, Erkor said:

yeah malfurion and illidan just straight up died after the well of eternity was destroyed

Illidan and Malf was like 20 at that time, but I've said that already.

Edited by Vojtik

holy fucking shit i just read the other page im fucking dying stop vojtik

[Gunmar] says: "I can't believe this 'Arahi' woman went down so fast. Storm my arse."

GUd5X5D.png

Spoiler

wye3c336bj4.jpg

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png