Sign in to follow this  
Highlander

[W.I.P] Lady Valentine

UZuBanG.png

Theme Voice

WIP coming soon.

611GZLV.png

Full Name : Vanessa "Octavia" Valentine

Titles : Valentine, Lady of House Valentine, The White Witch, The Wanted, The Cursed.

Nickname : "Vanny", "Valentine", "Vi-Vi"

Noble House : House Valentine (Lady)

Date of Birth : 12 September Year -7 (Before the First War)

Origin : Northern Lordaeron, Gilneas

Marital Status : Married

Family & Loyal Friends: 

Spoiler

- Ferdinand Valentine (Father) -Deceased-

- Octavia Valentine the Third (Mother) -Deceased-

- David Valentine (Younger Brother) -Deceased-

- Olivia Valentine (Sister) - Deceased-

- Elizabeth Valentine (Daughter)

- Annabelle Blackmane (Bodyguard)

- Rosalene Valentine (Lover)

- Bastille Rosenrot 

- William Leonard

- Rona Leonard

- "Grim" Crowley

- Lona Ashburrow (Bodyguard)

Alignment : True Neutral

Mental Illness : Post Traumatic Stress Disorder, OCD, Schizophrenia, Paranoia, Minor Kleptomaniac, Insomnia, Depression.

Phobias : Witch Hunters, Spiders

Personality : Clever, Cold, Elegant, Friendly (To an extent), Judgmental, Loyal, Perfectionist, Possessive, Romantic, Sexy, Wise, Shady.

8N0BYYN.png

Height : 7'2" Feet / 2.18 Meters

Weight : 205 Pounds / 93 Kilograms

Eye Color : Violet

Fur Color : White

Hairstyle : Elegant, Styled.

Distinguishing Features : Her outstanding white fur, violet eyes and eye marks as her Worgen self.

Clothing Style : Noble, elegant and dark. Typical Gilnean attire.

Habits and Health : Mild alcoholic, heath affected by Arcane Corruption - Good.

Summary :

29iki70.png

4y34HzG.pngMagical Knowledge

• Given the woman' experience with a wide range of magical variations and encountered a lot in her past, her kleptomaniac thoughts prone her to steal knowledge from different sources, as well as opening her a wide new list of abilities and spells she can cast and slowly perfect.
  • Of course, as a downside, the abusive level of magic casting has given her the known "Arcane Corruption", rendering her fur white and other troubles.
  • She was also successful in arts not much given to any ordinary magi, giving her an unfair advantage in combat.
  • She is currently magic-locked to fight her corruption levels, rendering her vulnerable to magic in given situations.

lHZvvgG.pngMaster of Translocation

• With mastery in "Transmutation" school, among others, the woman is capable of relocating in multiple locations through a way she knows best, avoiding the "Mage in the wall" event.

UNNTMbX.pngDoppelgänger

• There is a magical entity surrounding her and in different locations, unable to be tracked unless another key element is included. (Secret)

HBbTeiV.pngEnchanted Rapier 

• Family heirloom enchanted with powerful seals that strengthen the blade up to power of a sword and light as a rapier, this also allows Vanessa to enhance it with her abilities.

bNq6wWF.pngHigh situational awareness

• "Being afflicted has it's perks." - Vanessa Valentine.
  • Her heightened senses have given her a powerful awareness around her, as typically given to other worgens, yet her vibrant aura allows her to sense incoming witchcraft upon her.

dzbRuRP.pngNoble by heart and mind

• "My family may have died, but House Valentine will bloom as long as I live."
  • Being part of a rather controversial family of Gilneas, her title of Noble is still remembered among the former, now refugee Gilneans.
  • Given her recent assist to most Gilneans, Vanessa is known for her shady acts but yet, a kind hand to those in need.

lT1lOM2.pngAlchemist

• "When in doubt, brew it out." - Vanessa Valentine.
  • The words of the Valentines being expert alchemists is no stranger to Vanessa, mastering the profession with hours spent experimenting.

5sTpJdn.png"Night Rose"

• Given to her as a gift from a loyal friend, she carries a powerful gun at her side, concealed in her coat.

JiSDFCn.pngOrganized and Tactical

• "Charging head-first into the fray is foolish and unwise, giving them the false sense of victory will leave them vulnerable, unaware of the blades poking the back of their necks..."
  • She would rather think thrice before acting, planning and calculating any possible odds and events in any given situation.

BkB7Jrl.png

"My story is something that is driven with unforeseen events and consequences, I dived into a pit I may never return, but I know that fighting the dark will only swallow me whole, so I fought with the dark, yet here I stand."

Vanessa "Octavia" Valentine, was born in a generation of four siblings and a family with high expectations, being the second oldest of the four, her father did not approve of her at all, claiming she will never be a powerful lady of the house. That was about to change along with her life, when her mother, former fleet commander of the Gilnean kingdom, smuggled her daughter out to sea and send her to Dalaran, where Vanessa will learn magic on her own.

By the time she was 21, she was placed in prison for murdering a Kirin Tor student that was harassing her, yet falsified proof lend her to years behind bars, a voice called out to her and a surge of power caused her to break the defenses and flee South, her destination, Stormwind. The Third War was undergoing, fleeing Dalaran days before Archimonde destroyed it, using the coastline to reach as far as she could, finally reaching a group of Alliance soldiers to send her to Stormwind, clearing her a path away from the disaster behind her.

Years later, before the events of the Cataclysm, she infiltrated back into Gilneas by the cover of night through a rowboat, sneaking her way back into Gilneas, strangers were not taken kindly, and her wearing clothes from Stormwind was not a welcoming sign, but to her utter shock when she saw the manor she lived, broken in, stepping inside, she saw her family, executed and left dead on the floor, herself surrounded by six witch hunters, commissioned by an unknown Duke to slay the whole House, discreetly.

Managing to flee, wounded and panicked, the worgens attacked Gilneas, having Vanessa caught in the middle of it inside the city. Luckily, she was accompanied by a marksman by the name of William Leonard, both finding a way out, not long before both were ambushed and bitten.

The following events of Vanessa after the whole Gilneas crisis, she has changed drastically, from a shy, depraved girl, the woman was now a cold heart noble. Her intentions unknown and her determination high on setting things into her favor.

From her first days alone in Northrend, scavenging any bits of useful materials to start her own life back, the pack of "Black Sun", led by some Worgen, helped her establish a baseline, followed by her conquering the fields of magic with "The Order of Norgannon", developing her power and into the ranks of spymaster in various kingdoms.

Now, Vanessa is a traveling sorceress, achieving the knowledge of an Archmage in the Kirin Tor, once more, and striving to reach her full potential in the knowledge of magic, succeeding her father and completing her life-long mission, unknown to others yet her purpose is clear as day yet dark as night.

"You called me weak, not fit to succeed, that I will die at the hand of mercenaries, now look at you, down in the dirt, succumbing to age and withering. Look where I am now, father, look how your daughter you pushed aside is now in your seat.

yet, through all this, I hope you feel proud, you mutt. I wished you were alive to see my potential.."

Spoiler

(The story may seem faded, I try to keep it small and detailed to prevent meta-gaming, if there are errors, please let me know.)

Edited by Highlander
Completed!

willy1.PNG2017-07-23 00.26.45.jpg

Jesus christ this is amazing. I've never gotten into worgen characters because I think they're usually always the same (patriots who hate undead and have tophats while in human form but erp in worgen form) -- but this is quite fascinating. Absolutely love the design of the biography and especially the picture. How is that possible? Editing? It's awesome anyhow. <3