Sign in to follow this  
Mange

Hardcore RPer seeking camaraderie and help learning the tools of the game

The title pretty much sums it up without getting overly verbose! Refering to me as Mange out of character is fine. I'm a solid at writing adventure stories and coming up with memorable characters, very cooperative and people-friendly despite my unconventional patter. Reach out to me people! But not in a Trump kind of grabby way, please. (See? Even political humor is possible!)

Hi there. I usually RP along with some friends and folks from Epsilon, and we're trying to find some new friends to help expand the group. If you're interested, give me a poke on Discord! Mine is Celes#8743.

You may find me on Discord by contacting Celes#8743.

Thanks! Expect a friend request from  Talkativebones#1514

Anyone else reading this is more than welcome to add me too. :D

I can help you out if you like, Mange! I run a system light, rp heavy campaign with a focus on guerrilla survival, paladins and the morality of the Light, let me know if you're interested by hitting me up on Discord. #Dizzy1548

Oh, and I have a discord with a channel with pretty much all the commands, some other stuff and essentially a handy pocket guide for everything with people you can ask more technical questions.

Edited by Dizzy