Rogan

lfrp

after being bullied off coth by azarchius i've come to realize how i have absolutely 0 contacts on epsilon, guess talking shit about everyone didn't work out as i hoped it'd would, seeing that most of my mates were either banned or quit, and i've pretty much alienated the static community on the server minus people who only exist to two-face. so this is both an indirect apology for being a fuckwad, i have no bad blood towards people directly & an attempt at turning over a new leaf, if anyone is interested in giving me a second chance/is looking for someone to rp with

some info about me;

• my favorite races are orcs and humans, i hate elves (from past experience) of every kind and draenei (i love the race but the love is really limited)
  • i'm a bit of a mixed bag when it comes to lore - i have a strong disliking for custom lore islands but i'm 100% willing to expand existing locations/locations we have little info about to better suit a storyline, it's what i did for deathwatch and asteri; see x and x (you'll have to skip a few pages to find my work in deathwatch, i wanted to revisit scarlet rp but hand of venstroyer is where you should go if you want a fleshed out system and some good people)
  • i'm not a static individual when it comes to rp, i will pick and drop them at will depending on how i feel; however if i find something that really appeals to me i'll keep at it
  • i'm rusty as a player, but i like to think i'm an above-average DM
  • i'm a tolerable person most of the time, though i seem to have the flaw of being sensitive sometimes
  • i'm not always right on everything, forgive me if i make mistakes

find me under the nickname 'not quite sure' on the epsilon discord if you're interested, or i'll ping you, either way works

(my experiences and grievances with staff add on the morning)

Edited by Rogan
update tomorrow, sleep now

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

creature.png

I think it's a shame that nobody has replied yet but you've approached my guild on it's discord server and talked to me personally and I'm glad to see you try to turn a new leaf and look drama in the eye and say no, yeah, you've done some pretty shitty things that have effected people around the server and I think anyone should be given a second chance after an apology. You can revisit our particular brand of Scarlet RP when you feel up to it.

Thanks Rogan, it takes some nads to say this in a public medium.

me

[Gunmar] says: "I can't believe this 'Arahi' woman went down so fast. Storm my arse."

GUd5X5D.png

Spoiler

wye3c336bj4.jpg

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

Hi Rogan,

I'm very proud of you for turning over a new leaf and taking a stand to apologize to the community. I think anyone who reads your post will be genuinely touched by your sincerity.

Epsilon has always been a server that believes in second chances, and while our reputations aren't always perfect, we grow and learn from the mistakes we've made. Although you seem to think we have a static community, I look forward to seeing you in-game again and I hope you'll feel comfortable reaching out and making some new friends.

In summary, don't be discouraged -- life is too short to sweat the small stuff!

Epsilon_Ohana.png

updating this as two things im interested have come up as a possibility

srry for not joining your rp @Witch but i honestly am strapped for time and the rps that ive been invited/found myself joining have a schedule that fits my other server dedications

thanks for reading n not making laughing at it in tia's discord everyone :)

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

creature.png