General Information:

Race: Gnome

Skin Color: Slighty tanned

Eye Color: Green

Hair Color: Green

Birthplace: Gnomeregan

Residence: His home

Affilition(s): The Uncrowned, The Black Market

Title(s): The Underground Connector, Black Market Trader, Agent of the Uncrowned

Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

wHSvvC4.png

Appearance:

Deebinke is a gnome. That is the simplest way to describe his appearance.

To go further into detail, one can immediately figure out that green is his favorite color. Everything is green on him. His hair, his beard, his mustache, his eye, his accessories, everything. It's all green. He was born with the hair and eyes however everything else has been a product of branding! There's a reason most will recognize him as the criminal he is, or as the green gnome. 

His hair is, for the most part, slicked back with some kind of pomade. There is only one part different, which is a large curl on the front of his head. It swoops down over the right side of his forehead, almost connecting with his bushy eyebrow. His mustache has a similar situation as it is also styled. It is quite large and pokes out further than his head goes on both sides. It'll occasionally flutter in the wind but otherwise it remains very still, no doubt artifically frozen in some way. His beard extends down several inches below his chin, perfectly combed and straight with not a single stray hair anywhere. Any time someone other than himself messes with his hair, it'll immediately revert back to what it was. Lots of people have tried to undo his curl, no one has been successful.

The final piece of his appearance is his monocle. Deeb always wears his engineering goggle on his head, never taking it off. In fact, anytime someone says they've seen both of his eyes it can easily be traced back to some rumormonger who seeks to defile Deeb in some way. Some even say Deeb showers and sleeps with his monocle on! Anyways, his monocle is pretty simple design-wise. It has a band made of some kind of silvery metal to keep it on his head. The actual monocle part of it is, as you may expect, green. It's a solid color, preventing anyone from seeing into it. On the right side of his monocle is four buttons aligned vertically, which Deeb will occasionally press in some combination. 

The final almost-constant in his appearance is his visible weaponry. He has two short blades in dual sheaths on his back. Deeb will almost never actually use them in combat, however, usually opting for using someone else or retrieving some kind of nearby weapon. Just above the grip of the blades are green gems built into the blade itself. While there doesn't appear to be anything special about them visibly, a skilled magician could detect some kind of arcane infused in said gems.

wHSvvC4.png

History:

WIP

wHSvvC4.png

this is heavily wip

Edited by zach

i9eaVqF.png

Neat. My rogue may be frequenting his wares frequently depending on what's for sale. Hope it goes well.

2l9v22k.png

My Characters (Forum Bios WIP)

Spoiler

=Main Characters=
Aurina Silverfaith - Void Elf Barbarian (Berserker)
'Shade' - Void Elf Rogue
Zaetha - Blood Elf Bit- ... Warlock...

Awesome! Would love to RP with this guy on either my thief or my gnome.

Incoming Transmission:
This is Captain Larenis of the ERS-01, reporting. Good to see you again, Commander. My previous alias when we were working on an op together was Rirosel, your friendly busty barmaid high elf, also known as your builder for that pirate-esque cove. Looking forwards to be deployed again with you and work together, over.
Ending Transmission.

12 hours ago, The Pawn said:

Neat. My rogue may be frequenting his wares frequently depending on what's for sale. Hope it goes well.

Deeb generally has everything for sale. He's very well connected in the criminal world.

5 hours ago, Romeo said:

Awesome! Would love to RP with this guy on either my thief or my gnome.

Either works!

5 hours ago, Emergency Response Support said:

Incoming Transmission:
This is Captain Larenis of the ERS-01, reporting. Good to see you again, Commander. My previous alias when we were working on an op together was Rirosel, your friendly busty barmaid high elf, also known as your builder for that pirate-esque cove. Looking forwards to be deployed again with you and work together, over.
Ending Transmission.

Ayyy! Glad to see you here, it's been a while!

i9eaVqF.png