"Scrap"

Previous Race: Gnome

Current Vessel: Mechagnome

Birthplace: Gnomeregan

Affiliation(s): N/A

-

History

Pre-Death:

The once successful manufacturer of toys and practitioner of the arcane, Drexel Joyspark decided to take his career into another direction in lieu of a more demanding market for weaponry rather than objects of simple entertainment. His ventures led him to attempt to create mechanical guards, which would have been tested to take the place of normal guards for their less fickle nature.

That is, until someone (or even multiple people) sought to take this idea and invention for their own purpose.

The usurper(s) are still unknown to him, as most of his memory leading up to his soul being ripped out and being placed in one of the prototyped units was extremely skewed beyond comprehension in the process.

Post-Death:

His first vessel - the prototype - was badly damaged during a raid on a town port in a successful attempt to steal a ship after he had aligned himself with a ragtag band of pirates. He found himself piloting the body for a short period of time after the event, which led him and this band to search for another more suitable body to repurpose.

Naturally, they scoured Northrend for any remaining mechagnomes - either still functioning or not - to replace the damaged machinery. Of course, the hunt was successful.

He found himself working for the pirates for a while until they mysteriously disbanded with little warning, leaving him to his own devices (quite literally). Scrap would try his hand at working for an underground leader, but he went missing once more...

Until now!

-

Appearance

e4tyhrehj.png

Edited by Foxwolf333

afsdshdfsgh.png

I get a very dishonored feeling to this, don't know why but I absolutely love the concept! ^_^ If you ever need any help with anything be it creativity or tossing ideas out there or images to be edited please contact me I'd love to help you out!