Sign in to follow this  
Arziaal

A greeting.. I guess?

Howdy-Ho!

Well, I suppose this here is supposed to be sum kind of first  impression or whatcha call em?.

All goofiness aside. Hello everyone I'm Arziaal and it's nice to meet each and everyone of  you.

Some of you might know me from prior to this moment,  and I for one can only pray that the experience that you may or may not have had with me was at the very least bearable, as for those who doesn't recognize me or know me.  I'm quite happy to meet you and looking forward to the launch as well as to making new friends.

So I'd suppose I'm meant to share something about myself to break the ice? 

I guess I'll start with that I'm an avid role-player and it's been a bit of a passion of mine for about as long as I've head access to a computer,  and i'm one of them fellers who may or may not make minor grammatical mistakes every once in a while.

So please bear with me whenever we do have the fortune of interacting with one another. 

And then I suppose I should add the most blatantly obvious thing ever,  which'd be that video games in general are a one of my favorite past time activities alongside chilling with friends, be them new or old.  

And I suppose that'd be it really.  All in all Hello and thank you for reading through this little ramble of mine.

Much Obliged -  Arziaal

Oh before I go, Here's a somewhat funny picture.

funny-sad-shocked-helicopter-face-seen-terrible-things-pics.jpg

Edited by Arziaal
Formatting being a filthy liar q_q

Almost forgot to include a link to the good ole profile, I must be getting old ..Or something..  So, Here You go.

Thank you.  I can't reiterate that enough I think?.   But I'm looking forward to getting to know you all,  Both on server and here on the forums :)