Avalia

Prison Break

Hey guys! These are not really formal "events" but rather open, laid-back roleplay storylines that anyone can participate in if you think your character fits. These events will take place at the very beginning of Legion (7.0), when the Burning Legion first commences its invasion of Azeroth. Come along on any character that fits and meet other roleplayers on Epsilon for the first time!

(The brief description you are reading below would be public knowledge IC. You can have your demon or demon hunter be aware of these happenings however you want.)

Prison Break

(RP themes: Demon Hunters, Illidari, Burning Legion) [Open RP]

Betrayed from within, Maiev Shadowsong suffers the fruits of Cordana Felsong's treachery: thousands of the worst demons imaginable freed from their eternal prisons, slaughtering anything in their paths. In this hour of utmost desperation, Maiev releases the Demon Hunters in a last-ditch bid to survive and chase after Gul'dan.

A Warden named Avalia Moonsworn has been tasked with releasing the remainder of the Illidari and ensuring that her sisters on other levels of the vault escape with their lives. Join your fellow Demon Hunters in tasting freedom and demonic blood, or serve the Burning Legion in enacting the most legendary robbery of all time.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/338464977411244043/338465675536498688/demon_hunter_by_kostanryuk-d9dmqz2.png

Date/Time: TBA.

When I first saw the title I had wondered whether DavidTwo was behind this.

On a more serious note, this is a fantastic opportunity for people new to demon hunters to explore their characters in greater depth. Great work, Avalia! I'll check back for updates on this after the server launches.

Edited by Witch

Epsilon_Ohana.png

Lets do it

zxZaKpL.png                

S3SCCwW.png            

b6BCJ5k.png

very tempting to bring Eminor back for this....

i9eaVqF.png

1 minute ago, zach said:

very tempting to bring Eminor back for this....

do it!