Hey guys! These are not really formal "events" but rather open, laid-back roleplay storylines that anyone can participate in if you think your character fits. These events will take place at the very beginning of Legion (7.0), when the Burning Legion first commences its invasion of Azeroth. Come along on any character that fits and meet other roleplayers on Epsilon for the first time!

(The brief description you are reading below would be public knowledge IC. You can have your demon or Nightborne be aware of these happenings however you want.)

Nightfall

(RP themes: Nightborne, Burning Legion) [Open RP]

Night has fallen on Suramar City. It is the eve of a coup d'état against Grand Magistrix Elisande and her coming bargain with the Burning Legion. First Arcanist Thalyssra has gathered a force of dissidents to attack the Nighthold and prevent her from lowering the barrier that has protected her people for 10,000 years. Unbeknownst to them, they will be betrayed, and fail – some of them suffering a fate worse than death.

Spellblade Celatrois has been tasked with leading one of the many Duskwatch platoons ordered to suppress the coup. Join her in helping end Thalyssra's rebellion, or stand with the Nightfallen against Elisande and the Burning Legion.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/338464977411244043/338465212879470592/wow-world-of-warcraft-legion-1201.png

Date/Time: 8:00 PM EST, Thursday, August 3rd

Edited by Avalia

very tempting to bring Eminor Elvirin back for this....

i9eaVqF.png

3 minutes ago, zach said:

very tempting to bring Eminor Elvirin back for this....

do it!

This roleplay will open up around 8PM EST today, assuming no server issues or outstanding circumstances.

"Nightfall" will be rescheduled due to frequent server crashes/restarts (not angry, staff has to do what they have to do!)

Watch these forums and the discord for another announcement.

"Nightfall" is scheduled for 8:00 PM EST, Thursday, August 3rd. If you want to have a Nightborne or Burning Legion (demon) character involved and develop them in one of the most compelling Blizzard storylines in Legion, have them made by the time of the event!

Very interesting. Will see if I can attend, I ain't sure yet due to IRL stuff D:

6 hours ago, Romeo said:

Very interesting. Will see if I can attend, I ain't sure yet due to IRL stuff D:

no problem if you can't! there will be other open roleplays you can attend :D