Sign in to follow this  
J3loodT4lon

Heyo

Hello! Been wanting to get back into the RP, so figured I would pop in and say hello. Some of y'all might know me from Paragon. My most well-known character was James Brenden Griffith III, or just Griffith. I have to rummage through my hard drive and make some space for game files and whatnot, which might take my lazy ass some time to actually do, but hopefully I'll make my way in game soon(TM). If any of y'all from Paragon wouldn't mind dropping a comment and letting me know who ya are so I know who I know, that would be swell.

HI RAZ!

On 6/15/2023 at 2:43 AM, J3loodT4lon said:

Hello! Been wanting to get back into the RP, so figured I would pop in and say hello. Some of y'all might know me from Paragon. My most well-known character was James Brenden Griffith III, or just Griffith. I have to rummage through my hard drive and make some space for game files and whatnot, which might take my lazy ass some time to actually do, but hopefully I'll make my way in game soon(TM). If any of y'all from Paragon wouldn't mind dropping a comment and letting me know who ya are so I know who I know, that would be swell.

HI RAZ!

Welcome! Sorry but the forums are dead. Better head off to the Discord.

sSHRE9G.png