Sign in to follow this  
Dynamite!

Dealing with the permanent epidemic of poofers?

As in, how do I?

I cannot describe how many times this has happened. Fifty times or more. I know the server is sketchy, even these days; But I'm certain that most this is a player/culture problem, not a connection/technical one. Could also be my skill; But, well, nothing outside of these plays has ever given me that indication, and they always stick around for *a little while*...

How can I deal with people who get their fill of RP, and then just ghost? Are there any tells that can hint towards a player who's just a user? I can no longer deal with the frequency at which poofing happens, it's insane. My only other thought is to start doing it to other people, since the amount of people who either stick through or vocalize their situation is beyond miniscule.

Feels like shit.

Also, should've used the words "Endemic epidemic" in the title instead ;p

Edited by Dynamite!

Nothing new. Its a sickness. Hence i really try to make no friends at all on this server and refuse any longterm. Its just not worth yourt ime.

It's not like this in other RP communities, though. If it is, it is nowhere, nowhere, nowhere near this bad. It seems to be just Epsilon, whether it's been happening for a long time or not.

I've always been looking for shorter-term plays without making it about social fluff, and it still happens almost every time, so that doesn't help much. But hey, I feel your pain </3

Edited by Dynamite!