Beira

Phasing

Not in the sense of making our own phases, but rather in influencing phases throughout the world within our own, like say being able to switch back and forth between pre and post destroyed Theramore.

im stoned but what if retail is just a series of like, 12 builders who have exclusive building skills and every "phasing" you see with broken theramore or plaguelands phased or unphased is just different custom phases they've built, so in reality, we're all playing on a private server when playing on retail whoahoawhoahoawowawwwWhWWW

8 hours ago, Romeo said:

im stoned but what if retail is just a series of like, 12 builders who have exclusive building skills and every "phasing" you see with broken theramore or plaguelands phased or unphased is just different custom phases they've built, so in reality, we're all playing on a private server when playing on retail whoahoawhoahoawowawwwWhWWW

But what if like, you weren't stoned and actually responded to something accordingly and appropriately with a level head.
Those phases are activated, GMs can select those phases on private servers. Builders can't remove and replace the inherent structures or alter the topography on a fly within the game itself through commands, that has to be done in a preset fashion through the programs which make the game, which can then be shifted back and forth between within the game.

Just find the teleports or worldports for them and make separate phases for them, or use a single phase. They're all on different maps, so go nuts.

17 hours ago, Grandmaster Pa said:

Just find the teleports or worldports for them and make separate phases for them, or use a single phase. They're all on different maps, so go nuts.

Ah ha. I knew there was an easy way. Now the question is: Where do I find the teleports/worldports?
While I used Theramore as an example, I was actually thinking of Pandaria, using a phase of it without all the Sha corruption spots throughout, namely with the Jade Temple and Vale of Eternal Blossoms

I'll have to have a look. But they certainly exist. It's just a matter of tracking them down.

8 hours ago, Grandmaster Pa said:

I'll have to have a look. But they certainly exist. It's just a matter of tracking them down.

So from what I can tell, the Pandaria sha destruction phasing isn't based on world port phasing. My previous server had the Serpent's Heart statue fixed, so I grabbed the gps of it and tried it on Epsilon; on Epsilon, it was just the same Jade Forest port, ruined statue and all. So presumably the Pandaria sha ruination is reversed by something else.

2 hours ago, Fraenir said:

So from what I can tell, the Pandaria sha destruction phasing isn't based on world port phasing. My previous server had the Serpent's Heart statue fixed, so I grabbed the gps of it and tried it on Epsilon; on Epsilon, it was just the same Jade Forest port, ruined statue and all. So presumably the Pandaria sha ruination is reversed by something else.

The pristine version of the Serpent's Heart, Theramore, etc. exist on a separate map. Your old server likely switched the Pandaria ADT files; there is a mod for this somewhere, but Epsilon's core supports map phasing so this can be done now with a command.

I don't know whether Azarchius has implemented it yet or what the command is if he has, but you will be able to alternate between them in-game.

Epsilon_Ohana.png

1 minute ago, Witch said:

The pristine version of the Serpent's Heart, Theramore, etc. exist on a separate map. Your old server likely switched the Pandaria ADT files; there is a mod for this somewhere, but Epsilon's core supports map phasing so this can be done now with a command.

I don't know whether Azarchius has implemented it yet or what the command is if he has, but you will be able to alternate between them in-game.

Ahh, okay, that makes more sense, then. Thanks.
Here's to hoping the teleport can be found.

7 minutes ago, Fraenir said:

Ahh, okay, that makes more sense, then. Thanks.
Here's to hoping the teleport can be found.

The coordinates you want are as follows:

Serpent's Heart:

.worldport 884.324829 -1837.376953 63.307930 972

Theramore:

.worldport -3586.363281 -4313.969238 5.961660 1075

Edited by Witch

Epsilon_Ohana.png

32 minutes ago, Witch said:

The coordinates you want are as follows:

Serpent's Heart:

.worldport 884.324829 -1837.376953 63.307930 972

Theramore:

.worldport -3586.363281 -4313.969238 5.961660 1075

Thank'ee kindly. :D

Edit: Actually, that just took me to an area that's literally only the Serpent's Heart statue; everything beyond is a void.

Edited by Fraenir

11 minutes ago, Fraenir said:

Thank'ee kindly. :D

Edit: Actually, that just took me to an area that's literally only the Serpent's Heart statue; everything beyond is a void.

That is what I mean by map phasing. You will have to wait for either Azarchius to add the command or swap the ADT files yourself, but those are the coordinates for the files.

Epsilon_Ohana.png

9 minutes ago, Witch said:

That is what I mean by map phasing. You will have to wait for either Azarchius to add the command or swap the ADT files yourself, but those are the coordinates for the files.

All right, thanks again.