Sign in to follow this  
the worst highborne

Zarbots Guide to Pretty Flowers: For Azeroth and Beyond

Now, this is a 54 page document of madly scrambled notes drawn from like four different websites years ago, so I've lost the links. But hey, I personally use the shit out of this, and maybe someone else will find some use out of it.
Edit: A good portion of this is headcannon, so don't take it like it's the law or some shit. If you find any cannon sources that contradict what is here, I implore you to message me about it asap.

If you find anything on recent herbs, or just anything in general you think could be added, feel free to aggressively pm me on the forums or in-game.
Edited by the worst highborne

hello I am the bottiest of the zars

alix i love you this is going into my sig.png   adventures.png                                                                                 oh my god ryux part 2.png    the secret has been cragged.png

haziz's dirty secret.png

this some quality ass cancer.png

Plan on adding the Legion herbs? Good work though, headcanon or not it seems this took alot of work and dedication to put together.

zxZaKpL.png                

S3SCCwW.png            

b6BCJ5k.png

If I can ever find anything about the Legion herbs, yeah, I'd be glad to add them!

alix i love you this is going into my sig.png   adventures.png                                                                                 oh my god ryux part 2.png    the secret has been cragged.png

haziz's dirty secret.png

1 hour ago, BeardwithLegs said:

Could you do something Similar to ore and Minerals?

Good old Skarzo has already done such. 

https://forums.epsilonwow.net/topic/246-metals-ores-and-alloys/

haziz's dirty secret.png