Sign in to follow this  
Highlander

Command rename

I would love to request a command name to be changed.

Instead of ".mod stand" to be replaced with ".playemote" or ".playem" since it is a bother to re-write my command after mixing up the commands.

Feel free to drop other suggestions, folks!

<3

willy1.PNG2017-07-23 00.26.45.jpg

Or simply ".anim"

It'd also be nice if the NPC forge commands didn't require "npc" to be typed, since it's a wholly redundant part of them as all the NPC forge commands already require you to input "forge" after ".phase" to indicate that the command is for the Forge itself. None of the Forge commands apply to anything but the NPCs involved, so there's no need for it to specify NPCs as there's nothing else it applies to.
Like ".ph forge npc create", ".ph forge npc outfit equip XXX" and ".ph forge npc weapon XXX main" and so on and so forth; the "npc" portion is totally unnecessary and takes a little longer just to punch out every little command, which gets REALLY tedious when you're dressing up an NPC with each available slot.

OP recommends the RPH way because that's what they're used to. Person who replied recommends the Paragon way because that's what they're used to. Here I am thinking people would be grateful I kept it as the Trinity-default name instead of calling it .emote just to be different!

Rejected.

sSHRE9G.png

Sign in to follow this