monrin

REQUEST: Plate Elbows?

Im assuming we've all seen the Robes of Fever Dreams, and if not, google it. What I want as a patch, though, is to have just the elbows themselves as a wrist item, without the purification seals or the waist armor. Would be great if they would match the black/blue T21 warrior set in color, or even the black Hateful Gladiator set.

Couters would be nice. A shame Blizz hasn't begun to standardize them for plate sets with all the new embellished meshes. The Legion Season 3 Elite warrior set would look all the better with them, too.

8 hours ago, Fraenir said:

Couters would be nice. A shame Blizz hasn't begun to standardize them for plate sets with all the new embellished meshes. The Legion Season 3 Elite warrior set would look all the better with them, too.

S3 Elite with those would be awesomeeee - The knees already got similar with the boots, basically, so that would've just been icing on the beautiful cake that is that set :D

(Granted with them gloves being the bulky kind up to the elbow, might not have fit tbh)

Edited by MindScape

MEwmZ8k.png

j0R3peR.gif

4 hours ago, MindScape said:

S3 Elite with those would be awesomeeee - The knees already got similar with the boots, basically, so that would've just been icing on the beautiful cake that is that set :D

(Granted with them gloves being the bulky kind up to the elbow, might not have fit tbh)

True enough, though when they added the bulkier boot mesh with the poleyn and sabaton look in WotLK, along with the WWE girdle belts, I'm surprised they didn't attempt a new glove mesh that had couters then.

And while I'm thinking about it, I'd love to see the finger cap meshes applied to the t20/LS3 from the t19 Hunter gauntlets. Those were nice.

Edited by Fraenir

18 minutes ago, Kyla said:

Need more of these rSYlyyV.pngtY4GM3N.png

Yup, those are poleyn (kneecap armor) and couters (elbow armor)