Spreked

CAS Error, No Other Methods Work!

I tried deleting the WTF file and the config file and setting the language to English (Separately US and EU), downloading a fresh copy, restarting my computer, running as administrator, trying it as both 64 and 32 bit modes. Whenever I try and run the Epsilon clients, it only comes up with this error:

oh god please to help.PNG

Oh! I know this one!

1. Download this config.zip
  2. unzip and place the extracted config folder into Epsilon/data folder.

Hope to see you ingame!

Hmm. I've tried messing around with the EpsilonTonyClient and am encountering the same issue as you. 

One option would be to flush your DNS cache. Another to restart your modem, or both.

I've done a bit of digging, here are a few resources:

https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/12533374560#1

Other than that you might want to get in touch with Azarchius, or another member of the development staff team, as they are likely to be more helpful than I in offering a solution.

Hopefully this can get resolved.

Yeah, I've been having the exact same problems as the OP with the exact same error. I've even tried the "fixes" that the CM's offer over from retail and it still simply does not work. I have tried literally everything when it comes to the supposed "fixes".

Okay guys, I've done a little more background research on my end and I've figured out the problem, atleast for my system. Basically Windows 7 has extremely strange permissions and having "System" as the owner of the file won't allow for it to be writable because the "user" is attempting to write the file. In other words, you have to change the permissions of the folder and sub-folders to be owned by the "user".

It took me a bit of researching, but stumbling on this thread on some forums helped me and I'm currently downloading the launcher! Hope this helps someone else.