Sign in to follow this  
SnowWhitemane

E_NOT_AVAILABLE???

So i'm trying to install the WoW client so i can play with my friends since they invited me to Roleplay with them, i tried installing the client which i thought worked just fine, after words after i extracted the files and attempted to launch the Epsilon file, after a bit of which i thought it was working just fine an large list of messages of what the system was trying to do, the first words i saw Was E_NOT_AVAILABLE, of course since that was like the middle of the list i went up and saw that it said the following.

"Initialization Error Failed fetching the CDN configuration File"

after i checked the list of files i was given i couldn't find a file called CDN unless it was named something else, i'm not sure if this is the exact problem but i think it would solve it, if someone could give me a link or tell me a way to get the CDN Files so i can fix the launcher and System launcher it's self, it would be much appreciated.

Error.PNG

Make sure you download the new tiny client, that contains the file that the game cant find on blizzards server. There's no guarantee it will totally work as blizzard has moved on to 7.3.0.