Tarsis

CAS error, unable to find any form of "fix".

Greetings Epsilon, some of you know me as Corven, I've finally taken it up to the forums to find some universal knowledge instead of other form of non-forum related communicative peers.

Within this thread you'll find the current image of my error, I've tried nearly to all fixes, clear my DNS, changed VPNs for christ sakes, downloaded several configs, cleared other useless things to no avail. Ran as administrator with no avail, turned off read only with special permissions and the like yet it still turns on. Windows 10 nerd here. This is the only game that basically gives me this error, e.g. RPH no longer gives me CAS errors not that I am apart of their shenanigans anymore.

CAS error.png

40 minutes ago, Romeo said:

the problem seems to be that you are running on windows 10.

Sadly I cannot revert to Windows 8, or the previous patches. I was able to play other WoW related and retail perfectly fine with Windows 10. Is there any other probably solutions that I do not already know?

Changed my VPN to go to Canada, managed to bypass the CAS error. However getting another error, [BLZ51914001]

To those reading this currently, I've managed to find a form of "fix" though it is not or may not work for all it requires the use of a VPN. Such as bypassing your own IP to connect to another countries custom IP depending on the VPN provider you have. Activate this whilst trying to start your game, as mentioned in some of the posts the game itself may take a little while the load that is fine. Once done and successfully loaded, turn the VPN off or unhide yourself back to your normal IP and attempt to log in.