Sign in to follow this  
MindScape

Can't toggle .cheat fly off

Some people are unable to toggle .che fly off - I believe it's an issue specific to people with GMLevel: 0 accounts, as my main account (GMLevel: 1) is fine, my alt account (GMLevel: 0) is not, and I've only heard of the problem with newer accounts. 

MEwmZ8k.png

j0R3peR.gif

6 hours ago, MindScape said:

Some people are unable to toggle .che fly off - I believe it's an issue specific to people with GMLevel: 0 accounts, as my main account (GMLevel: 1) is fine, my alt account (GMLevel: 0) is not, and I've only heard of the problem with newer accounts. 

I got a GMLevel: 0 account (to my knowledge) and it doesn't happen for me, is it just whenever you log in a turn .ch fly on?

as far as I know this bug occurs whenever you log off on a character that has .ch fly toggled on

the way you fix this is by first doing .ch fly on and then .ch fly off

it's annoying but not very difficult to get around

1 hour ago, Morgus said:

I got a GMLevel: 0 account (to my knowledge) and it doesn't happen for me, is it just whenever you log in a turn .ch fly on?

I log on any character on my alt account and turn on .che f and it gets stuck on, refuses to turn off unless I find a knockback spell or tele to a different continent.

1 hour ago, FilthySlovak said:

as far as I know this bug occurs whenever you log off on a character that has .ch fly toggled on

the way you fix this is by first doing .ch fly on and then .ch fly off

it's annoying but not very difficult to get around

Tried turning .che f on again and then off and nothing. Still stuck flying. Also note that it happens on characters that don't have .che f on to begin with when I log on, as well as brand new characters, so it's not seemingly related in my case to logging off a character with fly on and that bugs it.

MEwmZ8k.png

j0R3peR.gif

14 hours ago, MindScape said:

I log on any character on my alt account and turn on .che f and it gets stuck on, refuses to turn off unless I find a knockback spell or tele to a different continent.

Tried turning .che f on again and then off and nothing. Still stuck flying. Also note that it happens on characters that don't have .che f on to begin with when I log on, as well as brand new characters, so it's not seemingly related in my case to logging off a character with fly on and that bugs it.

huh, strange, suppose it varies from person to person, then

17 hours ago, MindScape said:

That's really weird, maybe try to make a third account to see if it's just all new accounts it happens to?

Sign in to follow this