ArvickCorpsebane

Hello, another folk from RPH coming through!

Hello. - A lot of the people that are here from Roleplay Heaven might remember me as Arvick Corpsebane, that annoying little piece of manure, who frequently spammed .ann with the infamous "Am I a meme yet?" line. To those that do not know me, I'm and was a longtime member of the RPH community practically for several years now. Recently I have come to the conclusion that RPH is a terribly-managed server with a community that is neither accepting nor really... enjoyable, per se. Don't get me wrong, I love that place and I'm still very supportive of the work Dr3ad and Goudy are doing, even if their personalities are a bit iffy. The problem lies more or so with the community rather than them. For one, the community upholds no standards of roleplay whatsoever and those that usually do uphold some standards only moan in the announce channel for all eternity until the server has its daily crash or they are forced to sleep. It just simply became very tiring for me to see new drama, new pointless discussions every day. This is why I came here to check out this project. Epsilon looks very promising so far and I have heard few very good friends of mine recommending this community. So here I am, people. I hope we can have a semi-intelligent conversation that isn't focused around "shitting and being shat on."

Does this mean I will stop playing RPH? - Probably no. But I'm still very excited to see where this project is directed and what shape it takes on in the future. I personally hope it is for better than worse. :P

unknown.png