Sign in to follow this  
Witch

NPC Outfit & Weapon Equip Bugs

Hello,

This was brought to my attention today with the items Silkweave Cinch [126993] and Warhide Jerkin [128876]. When you type out the command .phase forge npc outfit equip 126993 or 128876 these items do not add and attempt to equip a 0 value for the display ID.

unknown.png

unknown1.png

EDIT: I cannot seem to add weapons to NPCs either. When using the .phase forge npc weapon add command, it always says "Item slot must be between 0 and 5" even when I tell it to set it to 1.

Epsilon_Ohana.png

I have taken a personal look at both these items and it seems that for the belt and the chestpiece, if you look them up through the custom mogit (with the show displayID setting enabled). You are able to put them on.

Spoiler

The belt

Knipsel1.PNG

The chestpiece

Knipsel2.PNG

As for adding the weapon, the command .phase forge npc weapon displayID slotID works instead of .phase forge npc weapon add.

I know not everyone is keen on using the custom mogit because the large list of items, but it's a  pretty good alternative.

Edited by PinkyNeko

Hey there, and thank you for the bug report! :)
Apologies for the slow response but it has now been added to the list of bugs that we'll be working through in the near future!

#Soon™ - // Xeslite

Okay I fixed it after all. I don't like it but I don't want to put even more mem stress on the server.

Sign in to follow this