Sign in to follow this  
StrikingSpear

Stag Form Bug?

We all know the stag form spell allows people to ride around on your back and have magical adventures, however, I've noticed there was a strange bug when it comes to entering named areas.

Example: Was testing the spell with a friend, but as soon as we hit another named area, he would immediately be tossed off. And this occurred every time we stepped into a different named area on the map. Hopefully this can be fixed!

11 minutes ago, LightDragons said:

We all know the stag form spell allows people to ride around on your back and have magical adventures, however, I've noticed there was a strange bug when it comes to entering named areas.

Example: Was testing the spell with a friend, but as soon as we hit another named area, he would immediately be tossed off. And this occurred every time we stepped into a different named area on the map. Hopefully this can be fixed!

it could be that entering a different zone causes the spell to reload?

find me on discord @Lehvie#1473

or just find me on a certain other server.
have fun boys

Hey there, and thank you for the bug report! :)
Apologies for the slow response but it has now been added to the list of bugs that we'll be working through in the near future!

#Soon™ - // Xeslite

I don't believe this is happening anymore. Guess we fixed it some point along the lines.

Sign in to follow this