Sign in to follow this  
mig

NPC Auras and Skybox

The most recent restart seems to have broken NPCs with multiple auras, breaking a few of my creature's poses. 

Also a current issue I've been experiencing with skyboxes is having them default back to the bright sunny sky after flashing the intended skybox briefly. I've tried this with default/zone/map and nothing seems to keep them static at certain times. I haven't found the conditions where this bug occurs reliably, as it seems to happen at random and fix at random.

There needs to be a way to keep the spells / emotes on NPC characters in my opinion. I know someone who spent millions of hours on his phase he's making and specifically crafting really immersive characters with their spells and what not and quite frankly he should not have to do that everytime the server crashes. Further, fixing the bug that removes phase member promotions would also be good. Please.

.npc aura usually works in that regard, since they save them through restarts. Unfortunately, it seems really iffy on saving multiple auras, which is essentially to some of my archer characters wearing a quiver and aiming.

I'll forward this thread to Azarchius for review. I have noticed the issue with phase skyboxes and hopefully he can look into NPC auras. Thanks for posting!

Epsilon_Ohana.png

This Skybox bug happens if you change skyboxes back and forth too quickly. You'll need to restart your client.

Looking into the auras one.

sSHRE9G.png

Sign in to follow this