Dreadmonsters

New Expansion Battle For Azeroth

Guys can i ask you something. Have you watched Battle for Azeroth cinematic. And will that expansion come to Epsilon WoW or do we need to wait 3 to 4 years to come to this server or maybe less will take till they add it

damn expansion hasn't even came out yet man, and information is still being fed through a tube to people

give it time, assurances can't really be made

I think i will listen the robot monk Romeo in fact i know that expansion Battle for Azeroth hasnt come out yet. I was only asking when it gets out will they add it

It likely come to Pepsi, some time after it releases. I would say it'll take about as long as Legion.

We don't know what Trinity Core will have to change to emulate 8.0 just yet.We don't quite have a 7.3.5 Core just yet

find me on discord @Lehvie#1473

or just find me on a certain other server.
have fun boys

I wanted 7.2.5 for new animations, but now I want 8.0 because I loved the cinematic. Finally a great war between Alliance and Horde!

Btw Blizzard reinforced security about client modifications, so maybe it can take 2 years like it can take 2 months.

Edited by MrXJKz

Man i want to play like right now Battle for Azeroth Nightborne race or Zandalari troll and cinematic hypnotised me. I couldnt sleep for 5 days man only thinking about Battle for Azeroth.