Sign in to follow this  
Pebble

Pebble's Suggestions

Not sure if these have been picked up or are intended, but I present these to you:

• Godmode shouldn't let other players cast spells on you

• .gob autoselect - You automatically select a gob after spawning it.

• A compression of commands (if possible): .cheat god --> .god, .cheat fly on/off --> .fly on/off, .mod money --> .gold or .money which give the maximum amount

• .ph own - You join your own phase, much easier than grabbing your own phase id then entering it.

• .play or maybe even .stand - A simpler way to play emotes/animations.

• .ph text - Display yellow text across the center of the screen kind of like how raid warning works.  Imperative for DMing.

This is all I have at the moment, I'll see what I can find and suggest.

ฬђคՇ ๔๏ ย ๓єคภ Շђเร เรภ'Շ ฬเՇςђєг гק

GOb Autoselect is already there - it happens by default. 

The command compression is alright but I think that will make things very confusing and annoying in ".commands", as that's the entire point of the subcommands blocks is to group commands together that are similar. It's also not that hard to type it out, (.che f on, for example)

.play or .stand I think is already in, but under a sorta weird command name, so I can agree there.

The rest are good ideas too, si

MEwmZ8k.png

j0R3peR.gif

.modify standstate will do what you're thinking of with .play(emote?)/.standstate.

The idea behind having command groups is to make the .commands list a little less daunting. I personally think we should move .morph to .modify morph, too.

Disorganized and multiple suggestions in one. Find the ones that are still relevant today and make individual threads for each.

sSHRE9G.png

Sign in to follow this