nelkael

no conection

I get the following error when you want to connect: "we couldn't you in with what you just entered. please try again. (BLZ51900003)"
Please can you help me, I really want to try the server and so far I have not been able to.

Ironically, you posted this roughly around the time that the server was initially down for about 24 hours; it afterwards went back online for a few hours before finally going back offline up to this point and potentially for many more hours to go.

No need to worry, though, the issue isn't on your end or anything to actually do with the server itself. It's just the server provider company being a bunch of jerks.

Edited by Fraenir

If this again offline should be logical, because now I get this other error:

"you have been disconnected. (WOW51900328)"

Yeah, same reason. Server provider are asses. There's no ETA as of yet.

Edit: Actually, I just found out that the problem this time with the server is that during the 24 hrs that the server was down yesterday apparently caused some damage to the server itself, and it's being mended. Still no ETA, but the server is screwy as a result of the server provider.

Edited by Fraenir

The server is young, 1-2 weeks. We can only be patient with it, it cannot be perfected in such a short while. Although i do love how the server is. Such a friendly and fun community! <3